Drexwell M. Jones
A Modesto native, Drexwell M. Jones earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law, graduating cum laude and with academic honors. He received his Masters of Business Administration from Edinburgh Business School in Dubai, UAE and his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley and graduated with honors. He is admitted to practice before all California courts, the United States District Courts of California, and the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Jones has served as an Assistant Professor of Law at American University in the Emirates in Dubai, UAE. He taught Business Law, Employment Law, Healthcare Law, Healthcare Ethics, Insurance Law and Negotiations.
- M.B.A., Edinburgh Business School, Dubai, UAE (2018)
- J.D. (Cum Laude), University of San Francisco School of Law (2002)
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley (1996)
- California Supreme Court and Trial Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California